Connect - Voice Community - 2024-Fall

@Voice.club-VIP

Our new Voice.club Connect topic is a great place for community connections, comments, feedback, suggestions or just to make new friends.

Please feel free to leave a reply with any thoughts that are on your mind. Remember, you can mention any VIP member simply by typing the “@” sign and the first few letters of their username. When someone is mentioned directly, they will get an email notification, so it’s a great way to keep in touch.

1 Like

@Voice.club-VIP

Hey Folks - We are so excited to meet some of our newest members @HerbHagell , @ChristopherMTaylor , @PollyJayne , @SallyBonn-Ohiaeriaku - and we hope they will enjoy this unique and creative community. Let us all give a warm welcome to these new members!

Remember, everyone - you can always post questions or comments here on this topic, and someone from the community will help.

NOTE: If you recently submitted a writing contest entry, but did not receive a reply, this probably means that you are missing either an audio recording, content text, or cover image, and you will need to resubmit.

There are still a few hours left before the writing contest deadline!

Click here to enter the “Songs” contest.

Good luck!

1 Like

Greetings @MariannaPieterse - Welcome to Voice.club Discourse! We are so glad you joined the club, and excited to share in your writing journey :slight_smile:

Feel free to reply here on this topic with any getting started questions or feedback.

FYI - Our free writing contest for July is closing today at 12pm noon EST, but there are still a couple of hours left to submit your entry.

Click here to enter our July writing contest - “Songs” contest

1 Like

Hi @MargaridaBrei - I just listened to your latest View - “Condemned Sky, Part Three” - and I must say that was quite a story! I also remember part one, and part two, but in your latest fiction, it seems the story has taken more of a dystopian direction. Hopefully that is not a reflection of where our real world is heading - haha. Nice work, and look forward to your next story :slight_smile:

Greetings @ThakgatsoRamaila - Welcome to the Voice Club! I really enjoyed your latest contest submission - “Amen” - and you also have a great recording voice. I also think @Lotchie would especially enjoy this story, as well as many of our other members. Your story was engaging, and kept the energy strong all the way thru the end - nice work!

Chris, I agree with you about this being a great continuation on ‘Condemned Sky’ series! I left Margarida a comment this am. I love the dystopian direction it’s heading! Very exciting, and something I’m not able to craft. I’m looking very much forward to the next story/part! :raised_hands:t2:

@HazbinMuhammad - Welcome to SoftArt!

Welcome to the Voice club @HerbHagell , @ChristopherMTaylor , @SallyBonn-Ohiaeriaku , @MariannaPieterse , @ThakgatsoRamaila , and @HazbinMuhammad. I am excited to read your stories. Keep on writing!

Yes! Chris. I enjoyed that so much.

Welcome to the voice club, @ThakgatsoRamaila . Your story makes me shiver. You set the mood intensely. What a nice first story, @ThakgatsoRamaila . Well done.

@JulieRHarris - I just listened and read your “A Night at the Movies”. It was a humorous read. It bring back memories of me in my childhood, when my mother did not allowed me to watch a sensitive movies and put her hands to cover my eyes.

Thank you for the welcome! It is great to be here.

Hi Lotchie, thank you so much for the kind welcome and for the encouragement to keep writing :smiley:

1 Like

You’re always welcome. Explore the site and enjoy the friendly community here in the voice club.

Hello Marianna - It’s so good to see you on the site again! I remember some of your “greatest hits” stories. Wasn’t there one about lost socks and an island? I remember just loving that one! And another one about a butterfly, with “Kaleidoscope” in the title. Am I remembering correctly?

I hope you’ll be writing stories on the new Voice club soon!

1 Like

Hi Julie, yes those were my stories :smiling_face: I’m so happy that you remember it. It is good to be back and I’m hoping to write something real soon.
Thanks for the warm ‘welcome back’ :smiley:

1 Like

A big welcome from me too! Voice.club provides an opportunity to display and enhance one’s writing with much guidance along the way!

Congratulations on your win last July for the “Song” prompt @JulianKern (Love Song), @LindaRock (Little Town Blues), and @JulieRHarris (She Moved through the Fair).